1. What sport do you play?
I am on the men's swim team.
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Beating Wheeling Jesuit this season for the first time in 12 years.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Individual Medley practices are probably the hardest, they're kind of like getting hit by a train
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach April Gitzen.
"Your breaststroke looks good!"
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
"Drugs in Society" was my favorite class, Dr. Karen Miller taught it my sophomore year.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
The winters here with all the snow.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
It was small but nice, good small-town feeling
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Passion about the sport of swimming and my ability to motivate people are probably my biggest strengths, my biggest weakness would be always expecting more out of myself.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My dad is definitely my hero, he was a great man and made me who I am today and I will always be thankful for that.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
"Your face looks mad, are you mad?" because I am usually not mad.
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Qdoba Mexican Grill.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
Topsail Island, North Carolina.
14. What are your plans after graduation?
I am hoping to work for the United States Park Police in Washington, D.C.
15. What advice would you give to freshmen on your team?
Stay positive, people don't realize that a positive mind creates positive opportunities in life. Keep your head up because there is always something to look forward to and get excited about.