1. What sport do you play?
Softball (Kickball on off days)
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Hosting super-regionals my sophomore season last year.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
The first 6 a.m. practice after winter break
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Steve Warner?
"I'm not gonna run you to death, cause ya'll aren't the track team"
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
American Lit Early Tradition, Spring of 2016, and Dr. Ashley Lawson
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
Valerie Garris and Megan Williams
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
Does the sun ever shine?
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Having a collected mind on the mound. My weakness is my inability to eat a whole pizza by myself.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
Good ole Pam, because she somehow didn't kill me while raising me.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
You got a Kik? In all seriousness, I hate the question, "how is school going?"
11. What is your favorite food?
Sushi and Tacos
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
13. Favorite vacation spot?
In a tent, on a mountain, away from others
14. What are your plans after graduation?
Physician Assistant program
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Don't tick off Coach Warner and always tell him the truth.