The West Virginia Wesleyan Sports Information Department will provide a weekly 15 Questions With...a Wesleyan student-athlete.
This week, we interview senior swimmer Camilla Brizzi.
Brizzi is from Warrenton, Va.
1. What sport do you particpate in?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Breaking the 50 Free record at conference last year
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Anything over a sprint practice
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach April Gitzen?
"Your taper is starting today"
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
Methods of Teaching Elementary Art taught by Professor Carson, Fall 2015
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
The small campus and how the campus looks in the Fall and Winter.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
I thought it was a cute town and I liked the walk-up Dairy Queen
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
My greatest strength is my ability to carry a light attitude and make people smile and laugh, especially during practice. My greatest weakness is any event over 100.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
Ellen DeGeneres because her ability to make people smile is something I admire and her kindness towards others is something that I strive for. These are things that I would like to bring into the classroom when I teach.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
What time are you getting up in the morning?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Qdoba Mexican Eats
13. Favorite vacation spot?
14. What are your plans after graduation?
Become a Swimming Grad Assistant while I get my Master's
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
No matter how hard it gets, don't get out of the pool. Put your head down and work hard and it will get easier.